11/07/2008

Mr. Monk and the Anticipatory Addict

New reviews coming in the future include one, which is the newest entry in the novels based on the TV series, "Monk", to be titled "Mr. Monk is Miserable". It is available for pre-order on Amazon and Barnes and Noble (and possibly others, but those being my main sources are the only ones I've checked. I made a decision to buy this one myself, as opposed to nagging my local library to buy it, as I have in the past. (You didn't really think I was buying all these books did you....?) I'm even going to repay the favor, by donating my copy after I finish it. Which is not a bad idea, for those of you who have a bulging home collection, by the way. Libraries appreciate donations. There, that's my shameless do-gooder deed for the month.

No comments: